Saturday, October 2, 2010

Homesick for Fall

Don't get me wrong--living in South Korea is an amazing, once in a lifetime, awesome experience. I am loving in everyday. But sometimes as I read blogs, Facebook, and watch what little U.S. TV I can I get homesick and miss America.

Things I miss right now are mostly the Fall season and all that comes with it. Fall has always been my favorite season. I have great memories of growing up in New England in the Fall, going to the Fair, apple picking, starting the fireplace, wearing turtlenecks, eating pumpkin things!

From my more recent life as a married lady I miss Arkansas Razorback Football, hikes with Tom and Yankee, baking pumpkin things, decorating for fall.

Things I miss:

My wonderful husband who sent me an amazing care package today!
My Yankee too!

Family Fun Time


Pumpkin treats!

Arkansas Razorback Football!
From an Arkansas Watch Party many moons ago -- my attempt at a Razorback failed


The Woodstock Fair! (from my former Yankee life)

Watching the leaves change color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment