Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Free Christmas Cards!

Thank you Shutterfly for running this awesome blog promotion for the holiday season! 

I hope I will be ordering my Christmas holiday cards soon!


I have never ordered Holiday cards from Shutterfly in the past but I am super excited about their special promotion this year for bloggers. I have ordered calendars, photo books, and prints. Every year I order a calendar of my puppy for my parents. This year I ordered three because people liked them so much from last year. I have also been using Shutterfly photo books to document our family vacations for a few years. People love seeing them and I am always impressed by their high quality.



This year since I am out of the country for the holiday season I’ve had some trouble deciding what to do for holiday cards etc. I have loved Shutterfly cards for a long time and I am super excited to get to try them out this year. We have a great casual funny family photo I am excited to share with our loved ones. It of course features our fur-baby.


Check out the entire Shutterfly Holiday collection here:
 
  I love this card!     
 
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards/family-snowfall-red-christmas-5x7-photo-card-5x7-photo?sortType=1&storeNode=93480&fe=1
I love this card!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/snowflake-flurries-christmas-5x7-photo-card-5x7-photo?sortType=1&storeNode=93480&fe=1










0 comments:

Post a Comment