Monday, July 12, 2010

Family Fun Time!

This weekend was the bi-annual Family reunion for my MIL's family. She is one of 5 and her father was one of 7! There are lots of people to see and meet. We had a nice time in Terre Haute, IN. We did not see much of the city but we had a nice time catching up with everyone.

It was another brutal meat full, veggie-less, sweets full weekend. There were few vegetarian options so I thought I could make up for that by eating lots of breads and sweets--bad idea. Well I promise I will be back on track this week! I gained a half pound last Saturday. I better hit the gym HARD this week. I hope to start running again this week and doing weights and abs! I hope I can really stick the plan. I did not workout this morning. Tom left at 5 am to get back to Iowa and his parents left at 7 so after all of that I went back to sleep a few hours then onto homework.
Wish me healthy strength this week!

Food for Today--

Breakfast: Blueberry, Strawberry, Banana, OJ smoothie
Lunch: Spinach, Mushroom, Biscuit with Brussell Sprouts and a Weight Watchers Ice Cream
Dinner: PB&J in class or a salad (still deciding) Apple, String Cheese, Grapes

Weight Watchers is trying to get us to eat more fruits and veggies so I branched out and got some new things like Brussel Sprouts--not too bad with salt, pepper, and garlic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment