Monday, July 26, 2010

Hoping Back on Track

So I need to get back to blogging and tracking my exercise and eating. My goal is to lose over 1 pound this week so I better work by booty off at the gym and eat healthy all week.

Workout: Hills Intervals on Treadmill 30 minutes

Breakfast: Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal, Blueberries, Organic Skim Milk, Orange Juice


Lunch:Weight Watchers Giant Latte Bar, Gorden's Lemon Pepper Fish Fillet, and Green Giant Vegetable Medley



Dinner: Greek Salad- Romaine lettuce, Hummus, Kalamata Olives, Newman's Own Light Balsamic Vinaigrette, Weight Watchers Wheat Thin, Weight Watchers Mini Pretzel Bar (just like snickers!)
Snacks: Diet Pepsi (to help me through class), Nature Valley Almond Granola Bar, Bud Light Lime and Bud (forced to kill spiders--my biggest fear in the world and needed something to numb the fear)

0 comments:

Post a Comment