Friday, April 15, 2011

Its been too long!

So many exciting things have been happening in our life lately this blog might change from a food blog to a life change blog....

1.  There are going to be some big changes coming our way in the next few months

2. Tom is graduating from grad school with a M.S. in Operations Management from the University of Arkansas in 3 weeks! I'm so proud of him!

3. I'm almost done with this crazy and hectic semester--also in 3 weeks. I can't wait!!

4. I've been busy trying to get my teaching certificate transferred to Arkansas.  I'm studying for the A.R. middle school social praxis test and taking Arkansas history in order to get my full certification. (wish me luck I'm taking the praxis in 2 weeks--scary!)

4. I'm so excited about the beautiful weather lately I couldn't help taking a few pictures outside of the beautiful trees



0 comments:

Post a Comment