Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Working my Way back to Weight Watchers

So I was away to Arkansas for a weekend then off on a cruise for a week, then home and sick, then to Chicago for a weekend, home last weekend, going to Arkansas this weekend. Let me say its been tough being a healthy girl with all of this traveling. I did gain some weight...oh just 3.4 pounds. Bad Bad Bad me! I know better!

I know I can't chow down on bread and butter, stuff my face with cake, and lounge around all day with a box of tissues and not pay for it in the end.

So this week--well since Saturday I've been tracking my points, eating healthy (thanks to Tom making me a pot o'chili) and exercising! I have some heel problems so I can't run like I wish--I know this is the best fat zapper, so I'm trying to kick up my walking and time on the elliptical.

I hope that I can stay on track for this loooonnnngggg Easter weekend in NWA (Thursday-Sunday)! I've got at least 3 meals out planned which always is tough, but I hope I can at least make myself take the doggy out on a few walks to help negate that weight gain. I'll be weighing in Thursday morning since I won't be here Saturday, hopefully that will help keep me on track!

0 comments:

Post a Comment