Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 1: Seoul

I made it to Seoul!

We arrived to Seoul Sunday afternoon around 3 and headed to Korea University to get settled into our dorms and have dinner. I did not take dinner pictures because I was in an exhaustion coma. I do have to say the spicy squid was yummy! There are so many American restaurants in the area by the university. I've already spotted Cold Stone, Baskin Robbins, Dunkin Donuts, and a McDonalds delivery motorcycle.

Today (Monday) I woke up early around 7 and went to the gym. I did not go far or work too hard considering I am still worn out and tired; I just wanted to get it into my schedule.
We do have a gigantic hill to walk up to every day to get to and from our dorm so I think my thighs and butt will get a good workout doing that a few times a day. 

Workout: 20 minutes on Treadmill

Breakfast: 2 pieces of toast with butter and jelly, yogurt with bananas and bran flakes, orange juice and black tea (Lipton brand!)

Lunch:  mae-un-tahng (spicy hot pot fish), bap (rice), Mit Banchan (Korean side dishes), Kimchi


Dinner: We had a Korean twist on Italian- Gorgonzola Pizza, Seafood Pasta in Earth wear Hot Pot

0 comments:

Post a Comment