Thursday, September 9, 2010

Not On Track

So I've been really bad lately about blogging--mainly because I've been eating really badly. I've had a tough few weeks with visitors, traveling, and getting ready to go to South Korea. I have been exercising for at least 30 minutes each day, this is helping my mind probably more than my body.

Exercise: 30 mins on the elliptical.

Breakfast: Kashi Honey Sunshine Ceral, Milk, OJ with Blueberries

Lunch: Morningstar Mushroom Lovers Burger, Swiss Cheese, Wheat Bread, Green Beans, Weight Watchers Giant Latte Bar

Snack: Kit Kat Bar--bad choice I know

Dinner: Sushi and Seaweed Salad

I will be leaving for Seoul Saturday morning. I will try to be a better food blogger while I am there and I will be exercising a lot so I'll try to keep up with the posting and hopefully it will keep me healthy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment