Monday, May 17, 2010

5k Prep!

I started my 5k training today. My goal is to complete a 5k by August. Tom is on board and I think that we can really do it as long as I stick to the training plan. It is scary thinking about actually completing the 3+ miles. I also did weights this morning. I HATE weights so its a big deal for me to actually do them even after doing my 5k training. It was a tough exercise day!

I did well with my eating plan today. I went over my points because of dinner. That stinks but overall I think today went well.

Breakfast: 4 points
Morning Snack: 1 point 

Lunch: 5 points

Afternoon Snack: 1 point- Cocoa Brownie
Delicious!!!

Dinner: Many points
Strongbow-excellent British Hard Cider
Hummus&Pita
Greek Salad
Crab Cake

I think today went well--other than eating a few too many points at dinner. Its amazing how many points Greek Salad is!
I hope that tomorrow I can stay on my points goal! I need to get back on Weight Watchers points track!

0 comments:

Post a Comment