Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Daily Points and Exercise

Today was a little tough. I wanted to indulge and overeat a few times today. I started the day with 30 minutes on the elliptical then took Yankee (our dog) for a mile walk before dinner. I was able to resist overeating so I am proud of myself for today.
I want to be sure that I make good decisions this week before we leave for vacation. I am concerned about my eating while I'm on vacation but I just have to keep on track. I try to remind myself that every time I don't shovel food into my face at warp speed I am proving to myself that I am strong. I want to eat healthy, physically and mentally. By resisting the impulse to EAT I see that I can really do this. I can really stay on track and eat well and treat my body well.
Anyway, here is my food run down for the day:

Breakfast: 5 points

Lunch: 6.5

Afternoon Snack: String Cheese (previously pictured) 1 point

Dinner: (Trader Joe's diet root beer not pictured) 7 points 

Dessert: 1 point


Today was a success! I even have 1.5 points left over after all of my meals and snacks. I think I'll leave them in the bank since I indulged last night at dinner. I am grateful to have my Weight Watchers points, which help keep me on track. I can do this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment