Thursday, May 20, 2010

Girls Night!

So its always tough to stay on track during girls night. Luckily my girls let me cook for them so that I can make food that is conducive to my WW points. We had hummus & carrots, linguine & clam sauce, chocolate dipped strawberries & finally last but best Strongbow!! After some tasty Italian and other goodies we played Scattergories. It was a pretty easy going evening-- just some catch up chatting and gossiping to finish off the night.
D made chocolate covered strawberries. They were delicious and perfectly made! I was totally amazed by her ability to create such a perfect--pretty much healthy dessert.

All of us girls have traveled and lived in London so each of us has a strong personal connection to Strongbow. For those unfamiliar with the beverage it is a hard cider. Sort of like other US hard ciders like Wood Chuck -- but way way better!
While I realize hard cider & chocolate covered strawberries are not necessarily "diet" or WW friendly food sometimes its worth a few extra points to have a great girls night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment