Wednesday, May 19, 2010

On Track

So tonight I'm going to be lazy and not post my food pictures.  I went to see Letters to Juliet with my friend Summer so I got home late and don't feel like uploading everything this late. I did manage to stay totally within my points and I'm feeling great about it! I was even able to sneak a peppermint pattie into my daily points and the movie :)
Today was day 2 of my 5k prep plan. I did 2 minutes of walking, 5 jogging, 5 running, 10 jogging, 5 running, 5 walking. With all of that jogging & running I went 2 miles without stopping! I am really proud of myself. I never passed the President's Medal gym competitions in school. I hope that I can keep up the good work while we are away on vacation.
It is good to have something that Tom and I are working towards together even while he is far away in Iowa (he works there during the week--long story). I think we are going to register for the SLU Cancer Center 5k on August 29th. That seems like a long way away and maybe we will move up the goal to the end of July. We'll see right now we have to see where Tom's next fund-raising assignment will be before we make any concrete plans.
Tomorrow it will be an elliptical and yoga day! I am having the girls over for dinner so that will be a points challenge, but since I'm making dinner it is easier to stay on track. I just have to resist the beer & wine & sweets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment