Monday, June 7, 2010

I Love Mr. Sushi


I am sort of crazy about going out to restaurants. I look at menus beforehand, I plan, I calculate, I put my meal into my Blackberry so I don't forget. Well I have been going to the same sushi place since I moved to St. Louis.  I have it down to a science-Rainbow Roll & Seaweed Salad. Well today I went for lunch, something I have never done before and I was lured in my the low priced many rolls and sides lunch special. I ended up having 4 California Rolls, 4 Spicy Tuna Rolls, 4 Salmon Rolls, and 6 Cucumber Rolls with Miso Soup and Ginger Salad. Delicious! well it ended up costing me 14 points!! Well over the 7 points the usual meal is. Well I keep learning this lesson over and over whenever I try to deviate from the tried and true things I know work for my weight loss plans. I ate pretty well this evening and had stir-fry veggies and salad. Tomorrow I will be back on track and within my daily points value. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment