Friday, June 4, 2010

Sweet Treat

I am addicted to chocolate! I'd say that is part of the reason why I am where I am today--2 sizes larger than when I went to college. My mom was great at never having desserts around unless it was fruit or a special occasion. Well when I went to college and realized that I could have chocolate cake twice a day every day no matter what I was thrilled! I overindulged and would say that I continued to overindulge for years. I have had an unhealthy relationship with chocolate. I used it to celebrate, to sulk, and to keep be occupied. During my healthy journey towards "goal-weight" I have realized that yes I can have chocolate each and every day as long as I don't eat too much and I don't use chocolate as a lifestyle. So I've found some tasty chocolate treats to help hold me over. I do have dessert about 2 times a day but I do so in moderation.
Here are some of my favorites:
York Peppermint Pattie-Small Ones= 1 point each

Dove Dark Chocolate-Miniatures= 1 point each

Weight Watchers Giant Fudge Bar= 1 point each

0 comments:

Post a Comment