Thursday, June 10, 2010

Snacks are my Crack

So I went out last night to see Hamlet @ Shakespeare in the Park @ Forest Park with two of my girlfriends from school. We went to dinner beforehand at the Boathouse. It was tasty! I was healthy and had a Greek Salad with grilled salmon. I had calculated those points before I went to dinner and was on track. I even had a Bud Select 55 with dinner (only 1 point!). Then came the show. I have to say I'm not really great at paying attention all the time. Last night was no exception. I had to ask my friends a few times to clarify what was going on with Hamlet etc. I got the gist of what was going on....all the time shoving cheesy snacks and gummy bears in my mouth! BAD Bonnie!! I got carried away by the beautiful atmosphere of people with wine, sandwiches, sitting on blankets watching the show. I must have had a brain meltdown and forgotten that I had already had dinner and happily at a large chocolate chip cookie then handfuls of popcorn and gummy bears.
I'm sure I will pay for this at the WW scale! I am weighing in later this morning since we are going out of town tomorrow for Tom's best friend's wedding! I have a dress that I love! I just hope the gummy bears don't ruin it for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment