Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sex and the City 2 and Dinner

So I have a problem eating well when I go out to eat, especially if it is for a special event like seeing Sex and the City 2. I have been waiting to see it and could not see it when it premiered because I was on vacation. So my friend and I wanted to go all out for the special mid-week viewing we were doing. We spent all day yesterday buying dresses, shoes, accessories, and feathers. Yes feathers! I LOVE to dress up--something I don't get to do nearly as often as I'd like--so I have to take advantage of every opportunity I get and SATC was a perfect excuse.

I suggested we go to Stir Crazy before the movie because I knew they would have Cosmos. I chose the ahi tuna salad from their menu online so when I got there I would not be tempted by other things on the menu. Well I ended up getting an appetizer to share and a $2 mini dessert. The dessert was not worth the $2 or the points I spent on it. I need to learn to be more responsible about all of the other things that come with the main meal when I go out. My salad was delish and I loved it but the appetizer and dessert were not worth the extra time on the Elliptical machine this morning. Lesson learned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment